The challenge is to never stop improving; keeping the momentum going through effective hand off and training.
Evolve means continuously adapting and changing to factors in the work place. It isn’t enough to complete an implementation or continuous improvement exercise, it needs to become part of your culture’s DNA.
Evolving process and people improvement using effective approaches like lean and kaizen – visual, focus on value-driven activities, removing waste. We have walked in our client’s shoes and understand their language. The challenge is to never stop improving; keeping the momentum going through effective hand off and training.
We help you to challenge yourself to evolve through:
– Transforming the business
– Capturing metrics on “as is” and “to be” states
– Starting strong and staying strong
Transforming the business
The Evolve Methods are focused on transforming and evolving the organization through continuous improvement methods. Based on lean methodology Kaizen, the Evolve Methods focus on educating management to empower the participant to enact change. They keep the problem statement at the forefront of the exercise. An attention to elimination of wasteful activities, muda, is the primary focus to improving the processes as they are evaluated and captured.
the Evolve Event
Before the event, we work to match your process with the right certified facilitator. You can go from 5 days to 5 hours because we take on the burden to prepare but also because our people are already familiar with your business because they share that background before they are certified to lead our Evolve Events.
We take care to prepare for the event through training and preparation. During the event, the roles are as important for maximizing value. >>
- Team Facilitator – This Company A role will lead the discussions and ensure the team is focused on the task at hand.
- Sponsor – This non-participating member provides the leadership buy-in to the event and ensures that the team members participating are empowered representatives of this organization.
- Champion – Works with the Sponsor and Team Leader to develop the Project Team Charter and identify team members who will add value to the project. Attend pre-event meeting with facilitator to review Project Charter and other pre-event meetings with the team as scheduled. Attend Kick-Off on first day of event.
- Leader – The Leader develops the agenda and leads team meetings following the event The leader follows up with team members as needed on completion of assigned tasks
- Team Members – Subject matter experts who participate in the event and follow-up meetings for the duration of the project implementation.
- Ad Hoc Subject Matter Experts – Periphery experts who understand the team member’s goals and can assist with a critical review of the developing process.
Start Strong and Stay Strong
- Immediate definition of success.
- High level “as is” process and a “to be” process documentation that can be adapted in the future.
- New templates and workflows that can be implemented immediately.
- Training you to keep the improvement going as the process evolves.
1. Sage Method™ has a toolshed; the chosen one for process improvement are based on the Evolve Methods.
2. The Evolve Methods™ reduce waste with a leaner lean.
3. Go from 5 days to 5 hours for transformation with the Evolve Methods™.